High quality security door sets, tested to PAS24 standards.
Typical applications for this type of door
- Public facilities
- Entertainment complexes
- Shopping centres
- Filling stations
- Many other applications
The High Security PAS24 door set is configurable with a wide range of options and features, providing a high quality door to meet a wide range of needs.
- Single, double leaf and a half configurations
- Inward and outward opening
- Available with a range of Vision Panels including single, double and triple glazed with a variety of window beading styles
- Security louvres tested to PAS 24
- Single rebate or double rebate frame profiles with a variety of frame fixing options
- On double doors, 2 lever action flush bolts are required and located within the leading edge of the inactive door leaf
- All hardware is factory fitted unless otherwise stated
Our high security door sets are available in a wide range of customisable options. They are also available in a wide range of finishes including primed, powder coated and stainless steel.
- Upgradable to FD30(S) – FD240(S) in accordance with BS476 Part 22: 1987
- Upgradable to E30 – E240 in accordance with EN1634-1: 2000
- Upgradable to BS EN ISO 140 Pt 3
- BS EN 14351-1:2006 +A1 2010